|Los Angeles||New York||London||Dubai||Beijing||Tokyo|
Our mission is to be a proactive global partner actively assisting our clients in developing and executing their business strategies by leveraging our extensive industry experience and network. SFI has assembled a team of experienced professionals to provide the highest quality assistance in meeting the diverse needs of maritime clients in the dry bulk, container, tanker and offshore support industries. We have a flexible platform from which to effectively adapt services to the varying and changing needs of our clients.
The SFI team is comprised of accomplished investment bankers who will employ sector knowledge, experience and an extensive network of relationships to ensure client objectives are met. In order to provide the most value, we pursue long-term relationships and become an integral part of our clients' businesses offering critical corporate finance services.
Tailored Client Services
- Serve as an M&A advisor (Divestments and Acquisitions)
- Serve as a strategic planning advisor
- Arrange and structure Joint Ventures
- Advise on Leverage and Management Buy-Outs
- Structure, arrange and place asset and enterprise financing (Debt and Equity)
- Structure and arrange asset Leasing (Sale and Leasebacks)
- Fleet planning and asset evaluation (Valuation & Industry Analysis)