|Los Angeles||New York||London||Dubai||Beijing||Tokyo|
SFI works with its clients in all aspects of asset financing, from sourcing and purchasing equipment and enterprises to arranging and negotiating the financing.
We have the structuring expertise to create tailored, proprietary financing solutions specific to each client's needs. Our structures are created to address each participant’s internal requirements, approval processes, accounting and economic objectives. Our long-standing relationships in the investment community allows our placement team is able to call upon a variety of investors globally as its' placement efforts dictate.
Tailored Client Services
- Serve as an M&A advisor (Divestments and Acquisitions)
- Serve as a strategic planning advisor
- Structure and arrange asset and enterprise financing (Debt and Equity)
- Negotiate purchase, sale and financing support agreements
- Structure, arrange and close financing
- Fleet planning and asset evaluation
- Serve as a remarketing agent
- Structure and negotiate code share agreements